If you open a Kids Savings and MONEY Account for your kids, you don’t only save for future use but you also teach them where money should be kept and how it earns interest. ING Direct not only gives their Black Friday deals to adults, but also to kids. Here are some of the perks:
• No minimums
• No fees
• Great rate
This holiday season, you can give your kid an extra $27 in cash or get a $27 bonus if you open an account this November 25th – 27th. Take note that you can only avail of this once you open a new account with at least one new Customer, which will be either you or your kid to sign up.
The $27 bonus automatically adds up into your account the moment you become a member, and the bonus will be available for withdrawal after 30 days.
• $100 bonus once you open a new ShareBuilder account on November 25 – 27 and by January 31 you completed two trades. This isn’t insured by the FDIC mainly because it is an investment account. To add, stock and ETF trades cost $9.95.
• Once you roll over your old 401(k) into a ShareBuilder IRA, get up to $100 bonus. Again, this is an investment account, thus, it isn’t insured by FDIC.
$32 bonus for Teens
Get your teens into the saving habit, open MONEY and get a $32 bonus.
• No minimum or fees
• Access to over 35,000 Free ATMs
• Manage online or get text updates
How MONEY works
• This November 25th – 27th, open MONEY and make 1 Card transaction (either signature, PIN-based or with PayPassTM) using the MONEY Card within 30 days, and the $32 bonus will automatically be added into your new account. Take note that the teen gets the Card.
• On day 35, the $32 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account.
What are you waiting for? Just because it isn’t Friday anymore, doesn’t mean that the deals have to end. Today is the last day to avail of these interesting deals, so head on to ING Direct’s website for more information.