Here is a new promotion from Bank of America offering a $200 bonus for opening a new Small Business Checking account. To qualify for this offer you have to open a new account without having an opened account in the past 90 days with Bank of America.
Some bank bonuses have strict requirements that have to be met before they will pay you the bonus, but BofA makes this promotion easy to obtain.
- You will earn $150 of the bonus just by depositing at least $750 per month into your new business checking account, for 3 consecutive months. Promo ends 11/21/2010
- Earn an additional $50 when you pay 2 bills during the same 3 months through their Online Bill Pay. Their bill pay option allows you to pay anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States.
When you open your new business checking account use this code – SBESP10. Click here for the promotional page.
Like most business checking accounts, there are fees if you do not meet a few additional requirements. To avoid the $12 monthly maintenance fee you have to do one of the following:
- Enrolling in Business Fundamentals and making a monthly qualifying purchase with your Business Check Card.
- $3,000 minimum balance.
- $10,000 average balance.
- $7,500 combined minimum balance with other accounts.
- $15,000 combined average balance with other accounts.
Be sure to read the fine print, otherwise this is an easy way to make an extra $200, especially if you are looking at opening a new business account. Be sure to check out our checking account promotions page for more great offers from other banks.