Redstone Federal Credit Union out of Huntsville, AL has some competitive Jumbo CDs that are worth mentioning. Although they have regular certificate of deposits they also have Jumbo CDs with slightly higher interest rates. For those who have at least $100,000 to lock down on a certificate of deposit, then a Jumbo CD at Redstone FCU might be the place.
Most credit unions have strict membership requirements but if you live in the Huntsville, AL area, you might already qualify. They extend their services to hundreds of small and local businesses and their employees. To see if you qualify for their not-for-profit credit union, you will want to contact them.
Redstone FCU has been in business since 1951 and has assets valued over $2.6 billion. They are also insured by the NCUA.
Redstone Federal Credit Union Jumbo CD Rates:
- 6 Month Jumbo CD – 0.80% APY
- 12 Month Jumbo CD – 0.90% APY
- 18 Month Jumbo CD – 1.09% APY
- 24 Month Jumbo CD – 1.20% APY
- 36 Month Jumbo CD – 1.75% APY
- 48 Month Jumbo CD – 2.08% APY
- 60 Month Jumbo CD – 2.32% APY