Today’s rates for home purchasing saw a rise of up to 4.29% for a 30-year fixed loan. Many lenders refuse to hold steady with their lesser rates, but Mortgage Capital Associates are listed among the few that continue to offer affordable and cheaper interests for buyers out there.
About the Rates
Mortgage Capital Associates has these following rates available:
30-Year Fixed Rate – 4.091 APR
15-Year Fixed Rate – 3.246 APR
5/1 ARM – 2.898 APR
30-Year FHA Fixed – 4.413 APR
The 30-year fixed loan is much less than today’s average of 4.29%. This means that once you sign up for a home loan under Mortgage Capital, you will be getting up to 0.29% in discount. Not bad a deal indeed.
How to Apply in 3 Steps
To get a loan from MCA, all you need to do are the following:
1. Download all the application forms form their website and fill them up.
2. After signing, fax the forms to the number posted on their site.
3. Mail the original documents to their headquarters’ address as shown on their homepage.
To speed up the process, you must have the following documents ready for sending:
• One month’s worth of the latest paystubs you have
• The previous 2 year’s W2’s
• The previous two year’s signed copies of tax returns, with schedules of filing
• Company number and name of your homeowner’s insurance
• Two month’s worth of the latest bank statements
• Two month’s worth of the latest statements form any investment or retirement accounts
About Mortgage Capital
This company was originally founded in Los Angels in 1982. Because of its consistent offer on giving out low mortgage rates, along with company credibility, it now ranks among the top 200 lenders in the country.
Mortgage Capital Associates caters to a wide audience all over America. It provides loans to any of these states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Columbia, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
There are numerous factors to consider when purchasing a new home. Although the cost of the mortgage may seem like the most important thing, the reputation of the lending company should also be taken into account. With Mortgage Capital Associates, you get the best of both worlds.