JP Morgan Chase is currently offering one of the most rewarding credit cards around. The Chase Freedom Card features a 5% Cash Back plus a potential for a $100 bonus.
Below are the benefits from using a Chase Freedom Cash Back Credit Card:
* $100 Bonus Cash Back – This bonus applies when you make a qualifying total of $500 within the first three months from account opening. The qualifying transactions will include purchases, balance transfers, and any checks that are used to access your account. This excludes cash advances.
* 5% Cash Back – A 1% cash back is earned for every purchase with 4% more in bonus categories resulting in 5%. Every 3 months you can enjoy 5% cash back on gas, dining, grocery stores and home improvement. It’s free and easy to activate bonuses each quarter.
*1% Cash Back - Get unlimited 1% Cash Back on every single purchase made, no matter the category. For every $1 purchase, you earn 1 point. 1 point is equivalent to $0.01, so for every 200 points accumulated, you can get $20 cash back. Aside from that, you can also earn an additional 1 point for each $1 of eligible airfare purchases made online through their program booking tool.
*10% Cash Back - If the 5% cash back isn’t enough, you can also get up to 10% cash back when shopping online with selected merchants through Chase.
Other Perks from Chase Freedom Card
Other perks include getting an introductory rate of 0% APR for the first 12 months on balance transfers made during the first 30 days your account is opened. They are also offering a 0% APR for 6 months on purchases. After each introductory period, the regular APR will apply which is variable anywhere from 11.99% – 22.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.
And finally, one of the best things about the Chase Freedom Card is that they have no annual membership fee. Less fees means more money for you.
List of Rotating Categories
For those who are wondering about the rotating categories every quarter to enjoy the 5% cash back, below is a list of which categories will give you 5% for up to $1,500:
– January 1 – March 31 – Groceries and Drugstores
– April 1 – June 30 – Home Improvement, Lawn and Garden, Home Furnishings
– October 1 – December 31 – Dining, Department Stores, Movies, Charity
Getting a 5% cash back is easy when since the categories are related to everyday living. Aside from that, you can also snag the $100 bonus which isn’t available with other credit card offers. Be sure to ride on with this offer while it still lasts.