Alaska USA Federal Credit Union primarily serves Alaska, the Puget Sound area of Washington State, and California’s High Desert.
Currently Alaska USA is the largest provider of consumer financial services in Alaska. Member is groing in Washington and California. Alaska USA Credit Union provides business services, including checking, commercial loans, and insurance.
See a BankAims List of Credit Unions and Info about each.
Here are some facts about Alaska USA CU from their website.
- Founded in 1948
- Over 390,000 members in all 50 states and around the world
- Over $4 billion in assets
- 59 branches in Alaska, California, and Washington
- Most branches open seven days a week
- Financial Centers in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Soldotna, and Wasilla
- Offers consumer and commercial deposit and loan services, as well as mortgage and real estate loans, insurance, investments and investment management, and title and escrow closing services
- Credit union accounts federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF)
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is one of the largest Credit Unions in the Nation.
Alaska USA CU Deposit Rates.
Rates and terms vary depending on minimum deposit amount. With a $500 deposit rates are as follows. (Please note the date of this article for rate accuracy.)
- 1 year CD – .85% APY
- 2 year CD – 1.3% APY
- 3 year CD – 1.81% APY
- 4 year CD – 2.11% APY
- 5 year CD – 2.4% APY
Alaska USA CU Loan Rates
- 30 year fix – 4.5% with a 4.631% APR
- 15 year fix – 3.750% with a 3.975% APR
To see more information or get rate info see here.